Find A Cleanup Near You
Join a responsible run near you!
NEW SOUTH WALES
- COOGEE: Sundays, 5PM @ sand in front of central beach steps
- ROSE BAY: Sundays, 4PM @ grass where Caledonian Rd hits the beach
- MANLY: Sundays, 8:30AM @ North Steyne Surf Club
- BONDI: Sundays, 4PM @ sand in front of central beach steps
- BALMORAL: 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month, 6PM @ the rotunda
- FRESHWATER: First Sunday of month, 6PM @ the pipes (with local beers!)
- MAROUBRA: Seeking ambassador
- DEE WHY/LONG REEF: Seeking ambassador
- TUGGERAH: Every morning, roughly 8:30AM @ end of Tuggerah Beach path, Magenta Shores
- NEWCASTLE: TBA!
- ETTALONG: TBA!
- GOLD COAST (THE SPIT): Wednesdays, 7AM @ Volunteer Marine Rescue tower near the Gold Coast Seaway
- GOLD COAST (BURLEIGH BEACH): Thursdays, 4PM @ beach patrol tower near the viewing platform (Justins Park)
- GOLD COAST (TUGUN): Saturdays, 6:30AM @ Tugun SLSC
- GOLD COAST (MERMAID BEACH): Thursdays, 6AM @ Mermaid Beach SLSC
- BUNBURY (HUNGRY HOLLOW BEACH): Sunday fortnights, 4PM @ Hungry Hollow Beach
- SCARBOROUGH (BEACHES AROUND PERTH): Last Sunday of every month, 9:30/10AM. If you're not on Facebook, email rrscarbs[at]gmail.com for more info.
- ST KILDA: Second Saturday each month, 9AM @ St Kilda Sea Baths carpark in collaboration with 3182 Beach Patrol
- LAUNCESTON: Seeking ambassador
Can't find a cleanup near you? Why not start your own RR group?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the fast-growing movement towards a cleaner planet.